The following forms and personal documents are REQUIRED for Enrollment:
- Original Long Form Birth Certificate
- South Carolina Immunizations form 2740. Please visit the Health Department (DHEC) if immunizations are on any other form.
- State Issued Parent/Guardian Photo ID or Passport. If not the birth parent, bring legal custody documentation.
- Proof of Residence (see Proof of Residence Form)
- Section 1 – (1) Lease, real estate tax bill, Section 8 Letter, or military housing letter
- Section 2 – (1) Current utility bill, vehicle registration, current home owner’s insurance or vehicle insurance Declarations Page
Forms to be completed:
- New Student Information for Registration Form
- Proof of Residency Form
- Request for Records Authorization Form
Upon receipt of the above documents, you are also required to complete online PowerSchool Registration.
Enrollment appointments will only be scheduled once this process is complete. The yearly technology fee must be paid in order to receive a device.
Additional information on attendance zones, renewing a returning student, proof of residency documents, affidavits, and immunizations can be found on the Beaufort County School District Registration webpage.
For questions, please contact Rosario Rivera by email or phone 843.706.8811